15 February 2010

Red Alert or Red Anger?


I've resisted heading off to look at the labbies Red Alert blog, simply because I assumed that most of the comments would be one-sided and heavily moderated. On the first part, I was probably wrong as there seems to be many that like to contest the labbies posts. On the second point I was right - Daffy Duck Mallard, true to his commie colours, loves to censor.

I have two points to make:
1. Do these labbie MP's blog during working hours? If so, why, and who is monitoring their work practices? Freedom to express is fine, but not when the whole fucking country is contributing towards their pay. They serve the people first, not the party (or have I got that dreadfully wrong?!).
2. How long will it take before a Blue Alert, Green Alert, Purple Alert, Yellow Alert or Brown Alert gets momentum? Actually - I'll answer that straight away. There's no need. Red Alert provides a platform for all and sundry to put Her Majesty's Loyal Opposition to task.

Daffy Duck just seems to dig lots of holes for himself. I wonder what possesses his mind. He is a strange character who has an unrepentent resolve to destroy everyone that he disagree's with. How has he managed to stay in politics so long? Easy - the labbies love him (but aren't they in the minority now?).

I have advice for Mallard... give it up, retire, disassociate yourself from Labour and start to live a life because to be honest, you are way past your expiry date in politics.

4 comments:

  1. You got 1 arse about face - party first always.

    Mallard is a rabid banner - I am serving 3 months for suggesting he treats DPF different to other commenters and also for challenging him, politely, on one of his idiotic posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops first line should read - you got it arse about face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep , party is first, of course. As for Mallard, he's the boil on an ass that just won't go away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. why would my former facebook friend retire from his so called job .. big salary, lots of perks, national profile and having fun. the fact that so many people think that he is a total fuckwit doesn't worry him at all.

    ReplyDelete