26 January 2010

Goff - the last hope?


If ever there was an uninspiring politician in parliament, it has to be Scoff Goff. I couldn't believe my eyes when I read what he said after being reselected as NZLP Leader ... "I think that it's a recognition that the leadership team they have got in place is the best team that they could hope for". What's interesting about this line is that it places emphasis on 'hope'. What a dork. Hope doesn't lead to success, effective leadership does and if he can't come out with something a little more ballsy to lead his MP's then the NZLP will be resigned to more years in opposition.


This really does epitomise Scoff Goff. He tries to be a funny guy, but it just doesn't work for him. Actually I think he is just too nice a guy. I met him once in the Sinai Peninsular in Egypt when I was in the NZDF and he was really goofy. He couldn't really mix it in with the boys.

I think they shoulda dumped him and even have gone with Annette King, she has way bigger balls than Goff does.

So, poor ole Jones and Cunliffe will be sitting back thinking "fuck, hafta to wait another few fucking years before I can get my pinko commie stickie fingers on the mantle of power". To give credit to the NZLP, they did well not to elect Jones or Cunliffe, parliaments wankers of the highest order.

No comments:

Post a Comment