31 March 2010

Creepy Cosgrove


Dunno what it is about this guy, but he gives me the creeps everytime I see him on TV. Mr Speaker has put him in his place, well recently anyhow, by booting him out of the Chamber. He ranks beside one of the most hated guys in America - Sean Hannity and he kinda looks like him too - anyhow, I digress.

Today he has hit out at Police Minister, Crusher Collins, pointing out that the Govt is failing because the latest stats are out from police on crime. But hang on, did he stop to think that people are saying a lot more about crime, or reporting it because they were fed up with 9 years of inaction? HELLO!

Look, crime doesn't stop in a year's period. It builds up over time because of a lax of strong policy - oh yeah... that long time was Labour's long time. Creepy will get Crushed in a few years time perhaps when the stronger penalties which National instituted take effect.

Cosgrove is a drongo and a fully fledged fuck-knuckle - on the list he goes :)

2 comments:

  1. Please find another fw - I am sick of Cosgroves photo when I check in - lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I can understand your predicament - i've been away on holiday and must confess when i opened my blog again and saw the picture - i felt like going on holiday again!

    ReplyDelete