22 March 2010

Minefield or Going for Gold


I'm going to take a quite exceptional stand by supporting discussion in mining on the Coromandel. Before I do, Greenies, fuck off, coz i'm not interested in your amateurish views of the environment.

OK, now that hey have hopefully gone... read on.

The reason I support at the very least talking about it is we would be utter fools not to. I think what upsets most in opposition is that Key is someone they don't quite understand yet. He exploits, but does it do it to the detriment of all and sundry? I don't believe so. He speaks of aspirations - and I wholly support that ideology because that's just what i'm like and i'm a success because of it.

It seems that to discuss mining which will reap absolutely huge benefit for our country should not be dismissed so fleetingly as those nutcase greenies seem to very regularly do. There could be billions in it, so what the fuck is wrong with at least exploring the idea of mining. Logically its the correct thing to do.

OK, so take a good look at that picture above. IF, they can mine there, reap the rewards because of it from small parcels of land, so what? Is it that we are so precious about the land that we deny ourselves the opportunity to do what could overall be good for us? I guess i'm a Utilitarian at best. The mouldy Greenies out there can waste away to nothing and good riddance - I want to be part of the success of NZ and if the cost of being part of that success means parcel mining, then let's get the fuck on with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment